- REVIEW: Flytrap
- REVIEW: Lake Nowhere
- REVIEW: Immune
- REVIEW: Der Bunker
- REVIEW: Jonah Lives
- REVIEW: American Guinea Pig: Bloodshock
- What I learned from CRUISING (the film, not the pastime)
- REVIEW: L.A. Contagion
- REVIEW: Mr Topps
- REVIEW: Good Tidings
- REVIEW: The Suffering
- REVIEW: Let Her Out
- REVIEW: Strings (Episode 1)
- REVIEW: Unspoken
- REVIEW: Dark Cove
- REVIEW: Let Me Make You A Martyr
- Nicholas Vince’s THE NIGHT WHISPERED to have its world premiere at Edinburgh Fringe, 20th August!
- BOOK REVIEW: Marvelry’s Curiosity Shop
- REVIEW: Cannibal Messiah (Der König der Kannibalen)
- REVIEW: The Mind’s Eye
- REVIEW: Hunters
- REVIEW: Green Room
- REVIEW: Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse
- THE TAINT launches fundraiser for vinyl soundtrack!
- REVIEW: Consumption
- REVIEW: Hell Town
- REVIEW: Chopping Block
- WITCHULA adds Kane Hodder!
- REVIEW: Hills & Hollers
- INTERVIEW: Toby Hadoke
- REVIEW: Suicide Squad
- REVIEW: Opus Dei
- REVIEW: The Torment Of Laurie Ann Cullom
- REVIEW: Sloven
- BOOK REVIEW: In The Graveyard Antemortem
- Carl J Sukenick’s SPACE PSYCHOS ready to out-cheese Ed Wood on limited Blu & VHS!
- INTERVIEW: Juan Diego Escobar
- UK Horror Scene & AMC Manchester launch classic horror on the BIG SCREEN… Season 2!
- INTERVIEW: Robin Ince
- COMPETITION! WIN Cemetery Gates’ new ebook MARVELRY’S CURIOSITY SHOP!
- FANTASIA FEST PREMIERE REVIEW: The Arbalest
- REVIEW: 5 Years After The Fall
- REVIEW: DickRipper
- FANTASIA FEST PREMIERE REVIEW: Atmo HorroX
- REVIEW: The Purgation
- FANTASIA FEST PREMIERE REVIEW: Man Underground
- REVIEW: Killer Robots! Crash & Burn
- Female Russian director crowdfunds film noir with reverse chronology, THE LIGHTEST DARKNESS
- BOOK REVIEW: The Black Room Manuscripts Volume 2
- The Verge
- REVIEW: Feed The Devil
- BOOK REVIEW: Seven Sins
- FANTASIA FEST PREMIERE REVIEW: The Unseen
- REVIEW: Beta Test
- REVIEW: Satan’s Blade (1984)
- REVIEW: The Swinging Cheerleaders (1974)
- REVIEW: Return Of The Killer Tomatoes (1988)
- INTERVIEW: Ben Rock & Bob DeRosa
- REVIEW: Feed The Black
- REVIEW: Blood Orange
- Syrian filmmaker wins CryptTV Emerging Artist Award for HALLWAY
- REVIEW: Beacon Point
- REVIEW: Homewrecked
- REVIEW: In Furs
- REVIEW: The Laughing Mask
- The Unkindness Of Ravens set to premiere at FrightFest 2016
TripleSix Horror Fest!
2 of Britain’s leading horror websites, UK Horror Scene and The Slaughtered Bird, have teamed up to bring the UK a new horror film festival in May 2017. TripleSix will be a 2-day horror film festival in Manchester over the Bank Holiday weekend 27th & 28th of May 2017. Not only that, but TripleSix have partnered with AMC cinema in Manchester to bring the best in comfort, state-of-the-art facilities and professionalism. Read on...
INTERVIEW: Dominic Brunt
Star of one of our most popular TV soaps, Emmerdale, Dominic Brunt is known in every household here in the UK. On top of this, he's also forging quite a reputation as one of the best indie horror filmmakers in Britain - his directorial debut feature, Before Dawn, was very well received upon its release in 2013 and more recently his second feature, Bait, has accumulated plenty of critical acclaim worldwide. Read on...
The Slaughtered Bird presents BURN!
Slaughtered Bird Creations and Dragon Egg Media’s debut film collaboration, Burn, has wrapped and entered post-production. Our very own short psychological horror – directed by Judson Vaughan, creator of Pedro and the multi award-winning Soul Breaker – was filmed during February in Hertfordshire and north London, UK, over three days. Read on...
We currently have advertising space available at very reasonable rates, so if you have a product you want to let people know about then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs and we can give you more info. Read on...