- REVIEW: The Price Of Bones
- REVIEW: Blair Witch
- Horror hit TRUTH OR DARE: A CRITICAL MADNESS set for first ever Blu-ray release!
- REVIEW: Nocturne
- REVIEW: Dark Angel: The Ascent
- REVIEW: The Hollow
- REVIEW: Dead End Drive-In (1986)
- REVIEW: Bind (aka American Conjuring)
- REVIEW: Queen Of Earth
- Dreaded Light
- THE BROOKLYN HORROR FILM FESTIVAL announces program for inaugural year!
- BOOK REVIEW: Second Scream
- REVIEW: Matinee (1993)
- FIGURE announces forthcoming MONSTERS 7, out October 7th!
- REVIEW: Halloween Party
- COMIC REVIEW: Slashermania
- BOOK REVIEW: Tongues
- BOOK REVIEW: Dead Funny: Encore
- THE PHILIP K. DICK EUROPEAN SCIENCE FICTION FILM FESTIVAL announces 3rd annual event in Germany & France
- REVIEW: Dinner
- REVIEW: Vampyres
- Shooting starts on DOGGED
- REVIEW: The Neon Dead
- FRIGHTFEST PREMIERE REVIEW: Neon
- Scottish indie THE UNKINDNESS OF RAVENS a breakout success at FrightFest!
- REVIEW: Flytrap
- REVIEW: Lake Nowhere
- REVIEW: Immune
- REVIEW: Der Bunker
- REVIEW: Jonah Lives
- REVIEW: American Guinea Pig: Bloodshock
- What I learned from CRUISING (the film, not the pastime)
- REVIEW: L.A. Contagion
- REVIEW: Mr Topps
- REVIEW: Good Tidings
- REVIEW: The Suffering
- REVIEW: Let Her Out
- REVIEW: Strings (Episode 1)
- REVIEW: Unspoken
- REVIEW: Dark Cove
- REVIEW: Let Me Make You A Martyr
- Nicholas Vince’s THE NIGHT WHISPERED to have its world premiere at Edinburgh Fringe, 20th August!
- BOOK REVIEW: Marvelry’s Curiosity Shop
- REVIEW: Cannibal Messiah (Der König der Kannibalen)
- REVIEW: The Mind’s Eye
- REVIEW: Hunters
- REVIEW: Green Room
- REVIEW: Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse
- THE TAINT launches fundraiser for vinyl soundtrack!
- REVIEW: Consumption
- REVIEW: Hell Town
- REVIEW: Chopping Block
- WITCHULA adds Kane Hodder!
- REVIEW: Hills & Hollers
- INTERVIEW: Toby Hadoke
- REVIEW: Suicide Squad
- REVIEW: Opus Dei
- REVIEW: The Torment Of Laurie Ann Cullom
- REVIEW: Sloven
- BOOK REVIEW: In The Graveyard Antemortem
- Carl J Sukenick’s SPACE PSYCHOS ready to out-cheese Ed Wood on limited Blu & VHS!
- INTERVIEW: Juan Diego Escobar
- UK Horror Scene & AMC Manchester launch classic horror on the BIG SCREEN… Season 2!
- INTERVIEW: Robin Ince
- COMPETITION! WIN Cemetery Gates’ new ebook MARVELRY’S CURIOSITY SHOP!
- FANTASIA FEST PREMIERE REVIEW: The Arbalest
TripleSix Horror Fest!
2 of Britain’s leading horror websites, UK Horror Scene and The Slaughtered Bird, have teamed up to bring the UK a new horror film festival in May 2017. TripleSix will be a 2-day horror film festival in Manchester over the Bank Holiday weekend 27th & 28th of May 2017. Not only that, but TripleSix have partnered with AMC cinema in Manchester to bring the best in comfort, state-of-the-art facilities and professionalism. Read on...
INTERVIEW: Dominic Brunt
Star of one of our most popular TV soaps, Emmerdale, Dominic Brunt is known in every household here in the UK. On top of this, he's also forging quite a reputation as one of the best indie horror filmmakers in Britain - his directorial debut feature, Before Dawn, was very well received upon its release in 2013 and more recently his second feature, Bait, has accumulated plenty of critical acclaim worldwide. Read on...
The Slaughtered Bird presents BURN!
Slaughtered Bird Creations and Dragon Egg Media’s debut film collaboration, Burn, has wrapped and entered post-production. Our very own short psychological horror – directed by Judson Vaughan, creator of Pedro and the multi award-winning Soul Breaker – was filmed during February in Hertfordshire and north London, UK, over three days. Read on...
We currently have advertising space available at very reasonable rates, so if you have a product you want to let people know about then please email us at email@example.com with your needs and we can give you more info. Read on...