- REVIEW: The Stray
- DarkHeart Films unveil official trailer for THE SPAWNING!
- REVIEW: Heir
- Popcorn Horror to launch indie horror magazine
- REVIEW: His Own Mad Demons
- REVIEW: Pandorica
- Slaughtered Bird Photo Shoot
- REVIEW: Don’t Look In The Basement 2
- Invasion Of The Not Quite Dead launches updated website!
- REVIEW: Snuff Tape Anthology
- INTERVIEW: Ashley Park
- Empire State Of The Dead to begin limited edition Blu-Ray and DVD pre-sales!
- REVIEW: Ekimmu: The Dead Lust
- REVIEW: The Devil’s Woods
- REVIEW: The Witch
- REVIEW: Maggie
- Ekimmu: The Dead Lust
- UPDATE: Marcus Bradford’s Witchula
- REVIEW: The Before Time
- REVIEW: The Chair (Movie)
- REVIEW: Betrothed
- REVIEW: The Horde
- REVIEW: The Forgotten (2014)
- Suspiric Noir release trailer for FEED THE BLACK
- REVIEW: Silently Within Your Shadow
- BOOK REVIEW: Detroit 2020
- REVIEW: WAZ aka The Killing Gene (2007)
- REVIEW: Fare
- REVIEW: Bad Acid
- Join Adam Howe’s DIE DOG OR EAT THE HATCHET Tour!!!
- REVIEW: Volumes Of Blood
- REVIEW: Hush
- REVIEW: Easter Bunny Bloodbath
- REVIEW: The Final Girls
- REVIEW: Pieces
- REVIEW: Razor Bastard 2
- REVIEW: Tabloid Vivant
- Long Gone
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Harrison Smith & Cortney Palm drop in to update us on Adrian Roe’s SECOND SCREAM!
- REVIEW: Scarred
- SRS & SGL team up for 2 VHS releases: Reichsfuhrer-SS and Meet Me There
- INTERVIEW: Jose Prendes
- Invasion Of The Not Quite Dead RETURNS!
- INTERVIEW: Adam Spinks
- REVIEW: The Lamb
- REVIEW: The Boy (2016)
- Drive-In homage gore throwback, Lights Camera Blood!, gets a limited Bluray/VHS release!
- CHECK OUT: Alrik Bursell’s BROTHER!
- REVIEW: Turn Heel
- REVIEW: Nutsack Pt:1-Lucifer’s Cosmonauts
- REVIEW: Pig
- REVIEW: The Sinful Dwarf
- UK Horror Scene and AMC Manchester team up for a season of Horror Double-Bills
INTERVIEW: Dominic Brunt
Star of one of our most popular TV soaps, Emmerdale, Dominic Brunt is known in every household here in the UK. On top of this, he's also forging quite a reputation as one of the best indie horror filmmakers in Britain - his directorial debut feature, Before Dawn, was very well received upon its release in 2013 and more recently his second feature, Bait, has accumulated plenty of critical acclaim worldwide. Read on...
We currently have advertising space available at very reasonable rates, so if you have a product you want to let people know about then please email us at email@example.com with your needs and we can give you more info. Read on...
The Slaughtered Bird presents BURN!
Slaughtered Bird Creations and Dragon Egg Media’s debut film collaboration, Burn, has wrapped and entered post-production. Our very own short psychological horror – directed by Judson Vaughan, creator of Pedro and the multi award-winning Soul Breaker – was filmed during February in Hertfordshire and north London, UK, over three days. Read on...
INTERVIEW: Uwe Boll
Director Uwe Boll shouldn’t need much of an introduction to film fans. Quite the controversial figure, it seems if he’s not making films that divide opinion, he’s pissing off the people that are. I was privileged enough to speak to Uwe recently and, well, I’ll let you decide if he’s the contentious character you may think he is… Read on...