- Planet Jimbot’s award nominated and critically acclaimed Wolf Country returns!
- REVIEW: Nihan: The Last Page
- REVIEW: Ripper
- Director Melanie Light – WiHM
- BOOK REVIEW: Little Penny Dreadfuls: A Collection Of 99 Stories Of 99 Words
- REVIEW: Death In The Desert (2015)
- INTERVIEW: Clare Pearce
- Featured Filmmaker Nadine L’Esperance – WiHM
- REVIEW: Pig Pen
- REVIEW: The Mutilator
- REVIEW: Contracted – Phase II
- REVIEW: Carnage Collection
- Alterna Comics is celebrating their 10th birthday… and you’re invited!
- Celebrating Women In Horror Month 2016
- New poster & trailer for VALLEY OF THE SASQUATCH!
- REVIEW: Cry Wolf
- REVIEW: Harvest Lake
- Enigmatic Productions launch Indiegogo campaign for SINISTER NICKY!
- BOOK REVIEW: The Order Of The Dragon
- The World Is A Lie: Archimedes Speaks
- CHECK OUT SRS Cinema’s brilliant HOUSE SHARK Indiegogo campaign!
- INTERVIEW: Bryan Stumpf – by screenwriter Kristi Barnett
- Little Penny Dreadfuls – An Experiment In Horror Fiction hits Amazon Kindle!
- REVIEW: The Orange Man (2015)
- “It’s JAWS in a house” in new SRS Cinema production HOUSE SHARK!
- Scottish vampire flick, NIGHT KALEIDOSCOPE, gets psychedelic new trailer!
- Welcome To Dead Town – The Death In A Northern Town trilogy!
- WHY NOW? How the Oscars could change forever (we hope).
- INTERVIEW: Adam Howe
- COMING SOON: Eden Falls
- REVIEW: Other Halves
- REVIEW: Violent Shit: The Movie
- INTERVIEW: Chris Manoe
- REVIEW: Nothing Bad Can Happen aka Tore tanzt (2013)
- INTERVIEW: Uwe Boll
- The Dark Verse, Vol. 1 (Second Edition) is coming!
- INTERVIEW: Michael Dickson
- Dead Town’s new trailer is RIGHT HERE!
- INTERVIEW: Face Off’s Rayce Bird, Cig Neutron & Logan Long
- REVIEW: Alien Extinction aka Age Of Tomorrow (2014)
- Autumn Harvest (2014)
- Katie Bonham’s new short film, Mindless, selected to premiere at Film4’s Frightfest Glasgow!
- REVIEW #2: Bone Tomahawk
- REVIEW: Nekromantik 2
- The Philip K. Dick Science Fiction Film Festival returns to New York City – January 14-17, 2016!
- Kristy (2014)
- Promoters announce first annual Colorado Monster Madness for July 2018!
- WATCH Dead Monkey Productions’ surreal horror short HE WILL COME FOR YOU here!
- Award winning GoodCopBadCop returns for the all-new Casebook#3: ‘Only Pigs and Horses’ Part 1!
- @TheBlueTook’s Slaughtered Summary, 2015!
- INTERVIEW: Peter Pedrero
- Check out these PINS & NEEDLES art characters!
- REVIEW: Bone Tomahawk
- INTERVIEW: Kevin Leslie
CELEBRATING Women In Horror Month 2016!
Let’s open with a baffling misconception: Women are new to the filmmaking trenches. What?! Why this fallacy spread, we’ll never understand. How it spread is by omission; and, such seemingly passive silence can be dangerously aggressive. Read on...
The Slaughtered Bird presents BURN!
The Slaughtered Bird has only gone and DONE IT! Well, nearly… FINALLY, after a lot of talking, planning and re-planning, February 2016 will see director Judson Vaughan take the reins of our film production debut, BURN. Read on...
INTERVIEW: Uwe Boll
Director Uwe Boll shouldn’t need much of an introduction to film fans. Quite the controversial figure, it seems if he’s not making films that divide opinion, he’s pissing off the people that are. I was privileged enough to speak to Uwe recently and, well, I’ll let you decide if he’s the contentious character you may think he is… Read on...
We currently have advertising space available at very reasonable rates, so if you have a product you want to let people know about then please email us at email@example.com with your needs and we can give you more info. Read on...
FINALLY, The Slaughtered Bird has launched its own OFFICIAL merchandise range! In partnership with The Nerdy Gift Company, we will initially be launching limited edition t-shirts and mugs – but BE AWARE: the shirts will only be available for a short period, then it’s CLOSING TIME until another unique design is launched! Read on...