- REVIEW: The Fiancé
- INTERVIEW: David Naughton
- REVIEW: Capture Kill Release
- Films That I’ve Always Bullshitted That I’ve Seen But Never Had – Until Now
- REVIEW: The Shelter
- REVIEW: The Anatomy of Monsters
- REVIEW: Better Men
- Lucy Myatt releases her first title: “Peekaboo” – a chilling tale that explains why it is never a good idea to trust clowns!
- WITCHULA adds two more horror icons to its star-studded cast!
- REVIEW: Howling II: … Your Sister Is A Werewolf
- REVIEW: To Live And Die In L.A.
- The Darkest Dawn heralds the launch of NEW digital studio Wildseed Movies… with support from Pinewood!
- REVIEW: Pigskin
- REVIEW: Panic
- REVIEW: Deadly Intent
- INTERVIEW: John Robertson
- BOOK REVIEW: Tijuana Donkey Showdown
- REVIEW: Atroz (Atrocious)
- International Independent Permanent Memories Festival (IIPMF)
- REVIEW: BoXeD
- REVIEW: I, Daniel Blake
- CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! A 7-DVD horror pack from Safecracker Pictures!
- REVIEW: Unto Death
- REVIEW: Night Of The Slasher
- REVIEW: A Tricky Treat
- REVIEW: I Was A Teenage Wereskunk
- BOOK REVIEW: Rare Breeds
- REVIEW: Nutsack
- REVIEW: Cherish
- REVIEW: Plank Face
- REVIEW: Knucklebones
- REVIEW: The Shallows
- REVIEW: Sparks & The Fallen Star
- REVIEW: The Neon Demon
- REVIEW: The Caretaker
- INTERVIEW: Anna Biller
- REVIEW: Jack Goes Home
- REVIEW: Killbillies
- REVIEW: Shelter for the Bloodstained Soul
- REVIEW: Seize The Night
- New trailer released for MOGGY CREATURES!
- Justice Is Red: Dawn Of Red Eye
- BLOOD BONDING, the latest short film launched by CRYPT TV
- REVIEW: The Chair
- REVIEW: Crazed
- REVIEW: Abbey Grace
- REVIEW: Shadows Fall
- REVIEW: RWD
- PREVIEW: Rings
- Dark Blue
- BOOK REVIEW: Secret Invasion: Tales of Eldritch Horror from the West Country
- Principal photography wraps on horror action thriller REDCON-1
- REVIEW: The Id
- REVIEW: Meridian (1990)
- REVIEW: Meat
- The Incantation
- Shelter For The Bloodstained Soul is streaming for FREE!
- CRAZY BITCHES 2: Mommies Behaving Badly LAUNCHES INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN!
- REVIEW: Hanah’s Gift
- REVIEW: Day Of Reckoning
- REVIEW: Killer Friends
- REVIEW: Never Tear Us Apart
- WIN A DRACULA WEEKEND IN WHITBY!
- REVIEW: The Neighbor
- REVIEW: Doomed!: The Untold Story Of Roger Corman’s The Fantastic Four
- INTERVIEW: Doomed! director MARTY LANGFORD
- REVIEW: Kickboxer: Vengeance
TripleSix Horror Fest!
2 of Britain’s leading horror websites, UK Horror Scene and The Slaughtered Bird, have teamed up to bring the UK a new horror film festival in May 2017. TripleSix will be a 2-day horror film festival in Manchester over the Bank Holiday weekend 27th & 28th of May 2017. Not only that, but TripleSix have partnered with AMC cinema in Manchester to bring the best in comfort, state-of-the-art facilities and professionalism. Read on...
We currently have advertising space available at very reasonable rates, so if you have a product you want to let people know about then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs and we can give you more info. Read on...
The Slaughtered Bird presents BURN!
Slaughtered Bird Creations and Dragon Egg Media’s debut film collaboration, Burn, has wrapped and entered post-production. Our very own short psychological horror – directed by Judson Vaughan, creator of Pedro and the multi award-winning Soul Breaker – was filmed during February in Hertfordshire and north London, UK, over three days. Read on...
INTERVIEW: Dominic Brunt
Star of one of our most popular TV soaps, Emmerdale, Dominic Brunt is known in every household here in the UK. On top of this, he's also forging quite a reputation as one of the best indie horror filmmakers in Britain - his directorial debut feature, Before Dawn, was very well received upon its release in 2013 and more recently his second feature, Bait, has accumulated plenty of critical acclaim worldwide. Read on...