- REVIEW: The Purgation
- FANTASIA FEST PREMIERE REVIEW: Man Underground
- REVIEW: Killer Robots! Crash & Burn
- Female Russian director crowdfunds film noir with reverse chronology, THE LIGHTEST DARKNESS
- BOOK REVIEW: The Black Room Manuscripts Volume 2
- The Verge
- REVIEW: Feed The Devil
- BOOK REVIEW: Seven Sins
- FANTASIA FEST PREMIERE REVIEW: The Unseen
- REVIEW: Beta Test
- REVIEW: Satan’s Blade (1984)
- REVIEW: The Swinging Cheerleaders (1974)
- REVIEW: Return Of The Killer Tomatoes (1988)
- INTERVIEW: Ben Rock & Bob DeRosa
- REVIEW: Feed The Black
- REVIEW: Blood Orange
- Syrian filmmaker wins CryptTV Emerging Artist Award for HALLWAY
- REVIEW: Beacon Point
- REVIEW: Homewrecked
- REVIEW: In Furs
- REVIEW: The Laughing Mask
- The Unkindness Of Ravens set to premiere at FrightFest 2016
- Writer/Director Jeff Frumess talks ROMEO’S DISTRESS
- INTERVIEW: James Cullen Bressack
- REVIEW: Model Hunger
- Silently Within Your Shadow director Scott Lyus has a personal message about his new project, Echoes Of The Passed…
- REVIEW: All Girls’ Weekend*
- My Master Satan: 3 Tales of Drug Fuelled Violence
- BOOK REVIEW: Year’s Best Hardcore Horror Volume 1
- REVIEW: Delusion
- INTERVIEW: Stephen Manley
- BOOK REVIEW: Run To Ground
- El Gore’s SNUFF TAPE ANTHOLOGY set to warp gore minds this Friday night in limited release
- The Laughing Mask acquired by Leomark Studios; June 24th digital release
- WATCH Dead Town, Episode 2: ‘This Must Be The Place’ RIGHT HERE!
- REVIEW: Girl In Woods
- Coming Soon: Shallow Water
- Popcorn Horror’s digital horror magazine is available online NOW!
- REVIEW: The Butcher
- CryptTV to present Emerging Artist Award for creative excellence in filmmaking
- REVIEW: Monsterland
- REVIEW: Accidental Exorcist
- BOOK REVIEW: Amaranthine
- REVIEW: Meltdown
- Swings & Roundabouts
- REVIEW: 2 Jennifer
- Ranking the best of the Classic Universal Monsters
- REVIEW: Mark of the Witch
- REVIEW: Black Suit Of Death
- REVIEW: Visceral
- WITCHULA producers unleash new poster
- INTERVIEW: Jeff Conolly & Ben Daniels
- TripleSix – A NEW International Horror Film Festival for Manchester UK in 2017
- REVIEW: Lurking Fear (1994)
- REVIEW: The Haunting Of Alice D
- Gorgasm and Dead Silence come at you with 2 of the hardest to find SOV movies of all time!
- INTERVIEW: Zsombor Huszka
- REVIEW: X-Men: Apocalypse
- REVIEW: The Few Parts 1&2
- Coming Soon: Post-Human Perversions
- REVIEW: The Stray
- DarkHeart Films unveil official trailer for THE SPAWNING!
- REVIEW: Heir
- Popcorn Horror to launch indie horror magazine
- REVIEW: His Own Mad Demons
- REVIEW: Pandorica
TripleSix Horror Fest!
2 of Britain’s leading horror websites, UK Horror Scene and The Slaughtered Bird, have teamed up to bring the UK a new horror film festival in May 2017. TripleSix will be a 2-day horror film festival in Manchester over the Bank Holiday weekend 27th & 28th of May 2017. Not only that, but TripleSix have partnered with AMC cinema in Manchester to bring the best in comfort, state-of-the-art facilities and professionalism. Read on...
INTERVIEW: Dominic Brunt
Star of one of our most popular TV soaps, Emmerdale, Dominic Brunt is known in every household here in the UK. On top of this, he's also forging quite a reputation as one of the best indie horror filmmakers in Britain - his directorial debut feature, Before Dawn, was very well received upon its release in 2013 and more recently his second feature, Bait, has accumulated plenty of critical acclaim worldwide. Read on...
The Slaughtered Bird presents BURN!
Slaughtered Bird Creations and Dragon Egg Media’s debut film collaboration, Burn, has wrapped and entered post-production. Our very own short psychological horror – directed by Judson Vaughan, creator of Pedro and the multi award-winning Soul Breaker – was filmed during February in Hertfordshire and north London, UK, over three days. Read on...
We currently have advertising space available at very reasonable rates, so if you have a product you want to let people know about then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs and we can give you more info. Read on...