- REVIEW: Prevenge
- REVISITED: Phantasm (1979)
- REVIEW: Romeo’s Distress
- REVIEW: VooDoo
- REVIEWS: Killer Date & KAL: The Clown
- BOOK REVIEW: The Chicken (or 3 Weird Tales)
- REVIEW: Parasites
- REVIEW: Commune
- REVIEW: Bornless Ones
- BOOK REVIEW: Beneath the Ziggurat
- REVIEW: Egomaniac
- Peter Mckeirnon/Slumberjack Entertainment present THE QUACKY SLASHER!
- MAB Studios & Film Regions International combine for WITCHULA
- INTERVIEW: CRUEL SUMMER director Phillip Escott & star Natalie Martins
- REVIEW: Pitchfork
- REVIEW: The Cleansing Hour
- REVIEW: MEOW
- 441 Films announce Joe D’Amato & Lucio Fulci documentaries!
- REVIEW: Ravenwolf Towers, Episode One: Bad Mary
- IRRATIONAL FEAR on Kickstarter… and they have roles up for grabs!
- Bryan Stumpf’s Top Ten of 2016
- REVIEW: Cruel Summer
- REVIEW: Night Janitor
- REVIEW: The Forest of Lost Souls
- INTERVIEW: Welcome to Night Vale’s Cecil Baldwin
- REVIEW: Head of the Family
- Dave Dubrow’s Top Five of 2016
- Allan Lear’s Top Tens of 2016
- REVIEW: Never Open the Door
- REVIEW: Marvelous Mandy
- The Inaugural New York Science Fiction Film Festival Launches in January 2017
- REVIEW: Hell House LLC
- REVIEW: The Snare
- REVIEW: The Sublet
- REVIEW: Cheap Thrills
- INTERVIEW: Julie Carmen
- INTERVIEW: Actor, director & author Paul Davis
- REVIEW: Into the Mud
- Director RICHARD STANLEY at TRIPLE SIX HORROR FILM FEST!
- Author Adam Howe is giving you FREE STUFF!
- WATCH new horror short THE CLOWN ATTACKS right here, from Executive Producer Scott Lyus & Writer/Director Martin Stocks!
- REVIEW: The Devil Lives Here
- REVIEW: Hotel of the Damned
- 1st teaser trailer for modern day folk-horror feature DOGGED released!
- REVIEW: The Darkest Dawn
- REVIEW: The Fiancé
- INTERVIEW: David Naughton
- REVIEW: Capture Kill Release
- Films That I’ve Always Bullshitted That I’ve Seen But Never Had – Until Now
- REVIEW: The Shelter
- REVIEW: The Anatomy of Monsters
- REVIEW: Better Men
- Lucy Myatt releases her first title: “Peekaboo” – a chilling tale that explains why it is never a good idea to trust clowns!
- WITCHULA adds two more horror icons to its star-studded cast!
- REVIEW: Howling II: … Your Sister Is A Werewolf
- REVIEW: To Live And Die In L.A.
- The Darkest Dawn heralds the launch of NEW digital studio Wildseed Movies… with support from Pinewood!
- REVIEW: Pigskin
- REVIEW: Panic
- REVIEW: Deadly Intent
- INTERVIEW: John Robertson
- BOOK REVIEW: Tijuana Donkey Showdown
- REVIEW: Atroz (Atrocious)
- International Independent Permanent Memories Festival (IIPMF)
- REVIEW: BoXeD
- REVIEW: I, Daniel Blake
- CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! A 7-DVD horror pack from Safecracker Pictures!
- REVIEW: Unto Death
- REVIEW: Night Of The Slasher
INTERVIEW: David Naughton
It’s not every day you get to speak to the lead actor in possibly your favourite horror film of all time. Especially on a Tuesday. Tuesdays are usually rubbish! David Naughton should need no introduction to horror fans. Back in 1981, An American Werewolf In London had unprepared cinema goers laughing heartily one second and jumping out of their seats in terror the next. Its tale of two young American tourists coming face-to-teeth with a legendary lycanthropic beast perfectly married a genuinely funny script with razor sharp editing, groundbreaking special effects and a flawless cast to create a monster movie that is still many people’s benchmark today Read on...
Director RICHARD STANLEY at TRIPLE SIX HORROR FILM FEST!
Manchester’s Triple Six Horror Film Festival announce their first special guest Richard Stanley! Plus a 35mm screening of Hardware, with a Q&A and more. The Triple Six Horror Film Festival is proud to announce that their first special guest will be the groundbreaking director Richard Stanley, who will be with them for the entire weekend. PLUS they will be showing his debut feature Hardware (1990) on 35mm, followed by a full Q&A with Richard. Read on...
We currently have advertising space available at very reasonable rates, so if you have a product you want to let people know about then please email us at email@example.com with your needs and we can give you more info. Read on...
The Slaughtered Bird presents BURN!
Slaughtered Bird Creations and Dragon Egg Media’s debut film collaboration, Burn, has wrapped and entered post-production. Our very own short psychological horror – directed by Judson Vaughan, creator of Pedro and the multi award-winning Soul Breaker – was filmed during February in Hertfordshire and north London, UK, over three days. Read on...