- REVIEW: Shadows Fall
- REVIEW: RWD
- PREVIEW: Rings
- Dark Blue
- BOOK REVIEW: Secret Invasion: Tales of Eldritch Horror from the West Country
- Principal photography wraps on horror action thriller REDCON-1
- REVIEW: The Id
- REVIEW: Meridian (1990)
- REVIEW: Meat
- The Incantation
- Shelter For The Bloodstained Soul is streaming for FREE!
- CRAZY BITCHES 2: Mommies Behaving Badly LAUNCHES INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN!
- REVIEW: Hanah’s Gift
- REVIEW: Day Of Reckoning
- REVIEW: Killer Friends
- REVIEW: Never Tear Us Apart
- WIN A DRACULA WEEKEND IN WHITBY!
- REVIEW: The Neighbor
- REVIEW: Doomed!: The Untold Story Of Roger Corman’s The Fantastic Four
- INTERVIEW: Doomed! director MARTY LANGFORD
- REVIEW: Kickboxer: Vengeance
- REVIEW: Tales Of Poe
- Grindploitation is back with Part 2: The Lost Reels on VHS ONLY
- REVIEW: 31
- REVIEW: The Curse Of Dr Wolffenstein
- REVIEW: Sorcerer Of Piss
- REVIEW: Gene
- REVIEW: Upir
- REVIEW: Slugs (1988)
- Rainy Season
- Morbidly Beautiful to exclusively publish horror serial DEEPER THAN HELL
- REVIEW: The Dark Tapes
- BOOK REVIEW: Stiff Things: The Splatterporn Anthology
- CASTING MY CHILDHOOD HERO – RODDY PIPER by Peter Simeti
- Super Grande Films and Indie Rights team up to release Everlasting
- REVIEW: The Price Of Bones
- REVIEW: Blair Witch
- Horror hit TRUTH OR DARE: A CRITICAL MADNESS set for first ever Blu-ray release!
- REVIEW: Nocturne
- REVIEW: Dark Angel: The Ascent
- REVIEW: The Hollow
- REVIEW: Dead End Drive-In (1986)
- REVIEW: Bind (aka American Conjuring)
- REVIEW: Queen Of Earth
- Dreaded Light
- THE BROOKLYN HORROR FILM FESTIVAL announces program for inaugural year!
- BOOK REVIEW: Second Scream
- REVIEW: Matinee (1993)
- FIGURE announces forthcoming MONSTERS 7, out October 7th!
- REVIEW: Halloween Party
- COMIC REVIEW: Slashermania
- BOOK REVIEW: Tongues
- BOOK REVIEW: Dead Funny: Encore
- THE PHILIP K. DICK EUROPEAN SCIENCE FICTION FILM FESTIVAL announces 3rd annual event in Germany & France
- REVIEW: Dinner
- REVIEW: Vampyres
- Shooting starts on DOGGED
- REVIEW: The Neon Dead
- FRIGHTFEST PREMIERE REVIEW: Neon
- Scottish indie THE UNKINDNESS OF RAVENS a breakout success at FrightFest!
- REVIEW: Flytrap
- REVIEW: Lake Nowhere
- REVIEW: Immune
- REVIEW: Der Bunker
- REVIEW: Jonah Lives
- REVIEW: American Guinea Pig: Bloodshock
- What I learned from CRUISING (the film, not the pastime)
- REVIEW: L.A. Contagion
TripleSix Horror Fest!
2 of Britain’s leading horror websites, UK Horror Scene and The Slaughtered Bird, have teamed up to bring the UK a new horror film festival in May 2017. TripleSix will be a 2-day horror film festival in Manchester over the Bank Holiday weekend 27th & 28th of May 2017. Not only that, but TripleSix have partnered with AMC cinema in Manchester to bring the best in comfort, state-of-the-art facilities and professionalism. Read on...
INTERVIEW: Dominic Brunt
Star of one of our most popular TV soaps, Emmerdale, Dominic Brunt is known in every household here in the UK. On top of this, he's also forging quite a reputation as one of the best indie horror filmmakers in Britain - his directorial debut feature, Before Dawn, was very well received upon its release in 2013 and more recently his second feature, Bait, has accumulated plenty of critical acclaim worldwide. Read on...
The Slaughtered Bird presents BURN!
Slaughtered Bird Creations and Dragon Egg Media’s debut film collaboration, Burn, has wrapped and entered post-production. Our very own short psychological horror – directed by Judson Vaughan, creator of Pedro and the multi award-winning Soul Breaker – was filmed during February in Hertfordshire and north London, UK, over three days. Read on...
We currently have advertising space available at very reasonable rates, so if you have a product you want to let people know about then please email us at email@example.com with your needs and we can give you more info. Read on...